Friday, August 20, 2010

15 weeks!

Reached the 15 weeks milestone today! No other news, besides the fact that my maternity clothes keep coming in now. The first item, a pair of trousers didn't fit at all, very strange model, but I could exchange it for a (hopefully) nice top. The other items, 2 tshirts, long shorts and a shirt with long sleeves are all quite okay.

A pity that it's still a bit too cold for the shorts (they reach over the knee), as the under belly band was very comfy, although a bit roomy. Am holding my current trousers together with a paperclip at the moment - it's working but only just. Also because when going to the loo the paperclip has to come off and Ziva has discovered this nice new toy, which she can let disappear magically.

Then my mum has been shopping till she dropped for me, taking advantage of the European summer sale. Can't wait till I get the box with all those new and colourful clothes. They looked much nicer than what you can get here :-))


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment