Monday, August 2, 2010

Midwife visit

I peed on a stick, all was fine. No blood or proteines or whatever. Bloodpressure was good, nearly same as last time: 130/76.

Results of bloodwork were all very good, especially everything related to iron. I wondered about that, as I always had very high levels when I was a rower. I am actually O positive, not A positive as I always thought :-)

Because midwife goes on holiday this friday she asked if I would want her to find the heartbeat, although she usually only does this from wk 14 and I'm in wk 12. So no panic if there's nothing, but it would be a nice treat.
Well, mandarin decided to hide as we couldn't hear a thing :-(

Then I got a new form for our scan on Friday, as I accidentally used my previous form with the bloodwork. And we now have a form too for the 19wk scan!

Midwife said I looked really good and thinks all is going very well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment