Saturday, August 14, 2010

Need new pants

Of course I don't have time for shopping when in Wellington for work, what was I thinking??? Well, that I would find some time obviously. Seemed a good opportunity with way more choice than here at home, but it wasn't.

On a previous Wellington visit I'd already checked one maternity shop out, and was quite disappointed with what I saw, also with the price. So what I've been doing instead is shopping online on trademe, for new and preloved goods. It's addictive!!

I found women who do away with all their maternity wear for about $50, but also some nice new clothes. I'm currently busy with keeping track of my (slightly enormous) watchlist, bidding, and buying, and the first items - a very necessary pair of trousers, two t-shirts, and a shirt with long sleeves, will be couriered on Monday. I love parcels on my doorstep.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment