Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Check-up

Our midwife swung by yesterday for a catch-up and a check-up. Blood pressure was good (no white coat syndrome this time) and no protein in urine. Also the sample that had been sent to the lab 2 weeks ago was clear of protein too.

Pfew.

Again I was totally convinced that baby had died in utero as I hadn't felt him move for a day and just only now and then the day before. But the midwife found the heartbeat straight away, still a feisty 150bpm. And last night and this morning he was really wild, having a jolly good time keeping me awake.

1 comment:

  1. I almost didn't post because I feel I should have something deeply affirming or positive to say. But can't come up with it. Just thinking of you both, and your little one. Wishing you all the best...will email soon..much love

    ReplyDelete