Monday, July 19, 2010

25% underway

Today we've reached the 10-week mark! Quite the achievement, from nothing to ... something between plum and lime. The belly seems to expand a little too; I still think it's my own baby fat, but DH is sure it's different.

I had the feeling last week that some of the symptoms were subsiding a bit, and following the discussions on my February '11 discussion board I heard a lot of women who are nearing their 2nd trimester talking about the same thing.

Still spotting on and off, it's going on for more than a week now. There was nothing wrong with my urine sample, so no bladder infection. It has been quite distracting as you're more or less waiting for a miscarriage to happen, but plum is still present, doing its thing, and actually I feel fine and have no cramps or anything like it. It doesn't really help that heaps of women of my February '11 board are leaving the board for exactly this reason. But on Friday evening before I picked up DH from the airport I decided that I was totally over all this stupid stuff and would just take it as it is.

That helped! I played a nice round of golf in the Club Champs although I lost from my opponent and exited the Club Champs as quickly as I enterend :-)
And yesterday we had a lovely lunch in the garden of a cafe, in the sun, with some friends. Afterwards we went for a walk on the beach. Yeah, winter is Tasman is quite allright!

No comments:

Post a Comment