Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And we have a...

Large plum. This really is disappointing, as we've already had a plum two weeks ago. Therefore we've decided that we have a... Mandarin!!

Mandarin measures 6.3cm and weighs 14 grams. So it's a fairly light mandarin I think, but that's okay. Only size matters at this stage :-)

Although I'm still wondering if there's anything growing inside me at all - just a survival mechanism I think until we've had our first ultrasound - my trousers are making perfectly clear that someone has grown a bit. Don't like buttoning up anymore, and the trick with a hair elastic works as long as I'm standing. With mostly working from home I can walk around with my fly down and unbuttoned, until the first embarrasment occurs, like forgetting the bloody thing when going to the supermarket or so.

Hope to stretch this one more week until the scan confirms that there is a baby (or two) and then I'll go shopping for some new pants!!!

If there's no baby DH said I deserve a slap around the ears for going to bed at 8pm all the time. Hahahaha.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment