Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sleepy

Thought I'll write a nice post but I'm way too sleepy. If I don't take a nap either straight after lunch or around five-ish then I barely make it to 8pm. As is exactly the case now :-(

A nap makes a HUGE difference, as does eating at regular intervals. I find I'm pretty ok till mid afternoon and then start to run on empty. Get tired, queasy (spelling?), then eat too much with dinner with nausea as a result. Really, I need to do that part of the day better. DH says I should set an alarm every 2 hrs to take something to eat, just like we did on our cycling holidays to prevent him from running on empty. Sounds a bit ridiculous but maybe it's a good idea. And loads of dry biscuits, those plain ones. Quite yummy and very useful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment